Monday, July 23, 2018

Break My Back Bitch


Break my back Bitch,
As you keep walking out that door,
Constantly reminding me of that glitch
The thorn that is me - yesterday, today,  tomorrow, and some more!

Bitch, break my spine
As you keep running away from my sight,
Stealing line after line that is mine,
And yet, reminding me where I'm supposed to be tonight.

Break my bones Bitch,
Tear my flesh and let my blood flow,
I'll remember you as that fucking snitch -
That black, hungry, ravenous Cassius-eyed crow!

Bitch, take a shot at my brains,
Let them smudge white and red all over the wall,
Take what's mine- dig it out of my veins,
While you dig out those sordid thoughts through each rhythmic call.

Break my heart Bitch,
That's what you do best,
Time, and time again - see, Time's that Bitch,
Who can put me to rest!



- Dolashree K. Mysoor

No comments: